The REAL Brand new Stromberg 97!! Check out these features:
- A new, improved early style cast iron base with stock size - not second-best oversize - throttle shaft, and the later Stromberg 1-1 style circuits built-in for improved off-idle response.
- A new big 97 logo, Type 1 bowl casting, pressure-cast in new dies, CNC-machined for a blue-print parts fit with brand new emulsion tubes.
-Stock Stromberg jetting 0.045" main jets and a Number 65 power valve.
- A new air horn casting with extra meat around the float bowl lid to help prevent warping (and leaks).
- A newly developed no-stick S-Jet inlet valve.
- New brass fuel float.
- Modern, high-tech, reinforced cellulose/nitrile gaskets.
- Stainless steel instead of plated mild steel throughout. Stainless steel springs, accelerator pump rod, the throttle linkage, choke plate, lever and more.
- Beautiful new investment cast stainless steel throttle and accelerator pump levers.