This 6x2 Direct linkage kit fits the Offenhauser Pacesetter 3924 6x2 intake and comes as a complete linkage from Back-bar to carburetors, including return springs.
- Complete 6x2 non-progressive linkage from Back-bar to carburetors
- CAD optimized function, plus great looks
- Unique low-line brackets support the shaft at four points for zero flex and positive operation
- Clamped and pinned levers ensure positive grip on the Back-bar, with 3-position adjustment for leverage and throttle response
- Die-cast zinc SuperLink lever arms. All other parts stainless steel
- Four Stromberg Snapback throttle return springs
- Cool satin finish.
- Supplied pre-assembled. With instructions!